Thursday, December 21, 2006

Adventure Blizzard




And no, I'm not talking about a DQ blizzard, I'm talking about 3 feet of snow in Denver blizzard! It started this past Tuesday night and didn't stop until noon today, Thursday. So, I have been locked in the house while David is in Omaha visiting family and friends. The cats and I have watched John Tucker Must Die and Little Miss Sunshine. I would definately recommend them both, but if you're not into chick flicks... John Tucker may not be for you.

I went up to the club house this afternoon as the sun was out and I needed to be somewhere other than my couch! The snow that had been shoveled on the side walk was up to to my hips. Yeah. There's a lot of snow. DIA is shut down until tomorrow at noon. My flight out isn't until 1:20 so I am hoping that means I get out in time for the Christmas season! There were like 500,000 passengers stranded because of the DIA shutting down.

Here are some pictures so you can see all the fun we're having!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey guys!

I LOVE your pictures! I keep thinking of you everytime I see something on the news about Denver up to their eyeballs in snow!! Sounds like we might be getting some of that in the next couple of days! Love you!

Meredith