Monday, May 28, 2012

Lisboa, Portugal_April 2012

My friend Sylvia met me for a fabulous weekend in Lisbon. Although the last few years of my life have been spent traveling, the travel has finally paid off with frequent hotel points and flyer miles. We stayed on the executive suite floor on points (well done I should say!) for 3 nights. The views were fantastic. Sylv rented a car and we had the great opportunity to head up to Sintra and see the Mores castles and an old monastry, turned castle, turned vibrant colors.



We had some fantastic times (for me much needed girl time) and some fantastic food. The port is awesome and the squash pumpkin rissotto to die for. We headed up to the look out point and saw the "copy" of the Brazilian Jesus statue. Fresh fruit smoothies every morning, amazing chocolate gelato and just all in all great times, Portugal, I shall come back. This time, to visit you for all your splendor.

No comments: